Translate

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pedal Bored Board Part 2 Pim Zond


Pedal Bored Board Part 2 Pim Zond

Further to the earlier post of my construction of another pedal board... here are a few pics, bearing in my I used only a few basic tools, drill, screwdrivers, hack-saw, etc. This is underneath using plastic zip-ties to hold down the pedals, etc. Note the steel "L" brackets to hold the back of the board up, and the half-round for strength for the reverse side where most of the foot pressure is applied at any one time. pim-zond-pedalboard-2013-underboard1   Here are two views of the top side of the board. I got the black painted board from a scrap pile and cut it to length more or less. pim-zond-pedalboard-2013--view-2   So, currently we have onboard from right to left, an Ibanez Demon Wah, a D.O.D. Death Metal Distortion, a vintage Boss Octaver, Chorus and Touch-Wah, a Daphon volume pedal and a Danaelectro flanger, plus a Boss Delay. Power is from a Boss pedal power supply that's maxxed out connection-wise. pim-zond-pedalboard-complete-2013- This is the where the board outputs to before the AIWA tape recorder. Into the Alto mixer and a Sony Vaio which is an old re-purposed laptop, that I record to at the same time, along with the audio cassette deck in the Karaoke machine, (visible in the top photo). so I have at least three versions recorded. pim-zond-pedalboard-mixer-2013 The Digitech Modelling Processor, I use mainly for it's cheap loop capabilties, which I put into FX send and control from the Daphon volume pedal on the left side of the "new" board. Of course a power bar is attached to the top of the board and whatever AC adapters are also zip-tied down onto.

pim-zond-pedalboard-2013-karaoke

This is the karaoke machine I use as an ersatz amp ... (LOL), since I go from mixer to an AIWA reel to reel analogue tape recorder. I seldom need to hear it out loud in my flat, except to test things out.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment